Here's my menu for this week:
Sunday: Honey Nut Chicken and BBQ Succotash (the chicken is way easy and tastes great, the BBQ Succotash was just okay)
Monday: I am trying the crockpot lasagna that has been mentioned many times (I thought if you make regularly, it must be good!)
Tuesday: Chicken Taco Salad- there is no real recipe for this. All you need is tortilla chips, chicken (I often use leftovers from grilling), lettuce, black beans, corn, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, lime juice, ranch dressing, and salsa
Wednesday: homemade pizza (I rationed out some of the sausage from the lasagna for topping) and if anyone wants to share recipes for pizza dough, I would love a new recipe.
Thursday: Mexican Style Shredded Pork (this is done in the crock pot and is great in burritos, tacos, on chips... I always get lots of compliments on this, but is soooooo easy)
Friday: I think we're going out.
So that's our week. Can't wait to try that lasagna cooking right now!
2 comments:
I have a great recipe for pizza dough!
1 C. scalded (& then cooled) milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1 pkg. yeast
dash sugar
Around 2 C. flour (possibly more, just to "dough" consistency)
I mix the milk, yeast, sugar & salt in my KitchenAid really well & then gradually add the flour.
Knead for 5 minutes, let rise for about 30 minutes. ENJOY!!!
Yea! I love new pizza dough recipes AND meal ideas!! you girls rock!
Post a Comment